Company Recruitment is Tough

In a server where the top Covenant dogs got bullied enough to transfer for their high taxes, it’s been tough to rebuild a reputable Covenant company. Either people switched factions, switched servers, or are altogether disinterested in participating in PVP content.

I am not an avid PVP’er, I have played most every day since launch and am still not maxed…I am taking my time with each of the skills, gathering, etc. I drop recruitment messages in the chat and get no bites. How have y’all been successful at growing a company? I’d like to participate in this aspect of the game at some point, but it’s been hard. And as far as joining other established companies, there aren’t many that are active/not too big.

Keep blasting recruitment messages, randomly invite anyone in town you see not in a company. Start a portal or pvp group and invite nice people who show. Get them to join your discord asap too.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.