Company Treasury Exploit

• What is your character name in New World: Squniy
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Glyn Cagny
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I got a gold dupe exploit in our company bank
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: exploit
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: If you start a town upgrade for lifestyle or upgrade your refining station you get the gold for the upgrade in yout company bank and the upgrade dosent start so you can start evry possible upgrade and dupe gold
16 Likes

Encountered the same issue, and it is once again critical, Basicly - disabling the gold transactions created this one, i was just trying to start the city ugprades for my town and didnt even noticed that they doesnt start. Tried it again upon figuring out that we still have no upgrade > no effect. Upon reconnecting to the game or with some time (around 30 mintues) - your company wallet gets the upgrade cost added to it.

• What is your character name in New World: Ki Bee
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Betelgeuse
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Company wallet gold dupe exploit
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: exploit
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
  1. Look at the company wallet
  2. Order any town upgrade (not tested with fort upgrades for obvious reasons of not breaking the economics even more)
  3. ALT+F4 > reconnect to the game (or wait aprox 30 minutes instead of quitting the game)
  4. Look at the company wallet
    (i) Notice that you need to wipe every server now, because each server is now affected by a critical economic breaking issues

As for this particular one absolutely every company on every territory on every server is ordering upgrades ASAP as this option is unlocked (which means that absolutely everyone is affected now)

7 Likes

Wait, you mean a completely untested emergency solution caused an even larger and similar issue? SHOCKING

9 Likes

Hello @Squnix, thanks for letting us know. We are aware and the game team is currently investigating a possible gold duplication exploit. Once the exploit has been investigated, the team will turn on wealth transfer back on. We appreciate you reporting this and your patience!

5 Likes

Did you read the 2nd message of this thread?? Seems like you just assumed the thread was about the same gold dupe that made you turn off wealth transfer but it’s not.

9 Likes

Is this an automated message? The issue being reported here is DIFFERENT and you need to forward it to developers ASAP.

11 Likes

Will there be any compensation to guilds who own a major trading center? We need the tax money to pay for town maintenance fees and keep the buildings upgraded as we lost to an invasion yesterday which downgraded 6 of our buildings. Losing even one day’s worth of tax money is a huge impact to us.

2 Likes

LMAO what a game tho

5 Likes

Yo, LiveQA doesn really reads the summary and description these days? xD
Showstopper HERE! Hello!

2 Likes

Close the ** servers now!!!

1 Like

hahaha

He definitely did not realize it is another gold dupe bug :smiley:

He just assumed it is one same bug i am betting my life on it :smiley:

3 Likes

bruh moment

1 Like

pls sirs do not upgrade sirs pls SIRS DO NOT UPGRADE

1 Like

@rayman you might wana RE READ that. This is different.

1 Like

you forgot to read the post lol

2 Likes

He really hit the “Auto Reply” button with this one.

4 Likes

What a total joke at this point. Community moderator not even reading the posts. Came here for some reassurance that AGS was active and trying their best, met with this sludge.

4 Likes

@Luxendra

Thanks! I saw another report of this not too long ago and have already escalated to the devs.

12 Likes

I think you should just take the servers offline. This halt is leading to additional exploits and it affects the players in not being able to get supplies like health pots and food for wars and stuff.