Company Treasury Exploit

I just did the same thing wtf. This shit is broken! How to reproduce:

• Go to any upgradeable station in any territory you own
  • Choose either Fort, Village or Lifestyle (doesnt matter)
  • Click Upgrade and choose company treasury
  • Gold wont get deducated but instead instantly put into your guild storage, no need to relog

I accidently did this like 5 times until i realized what was going on…

Was about to report this, glad it’s been followed up already.
discovered when trying to upgrade Windsward,

Character Name: Ayyas
Issue that occurred: Same as OP
Time and Date: 09:15
World/Server: Naxos
Location where issue occurred: Windsward Planning TAble
Any steps that can be taken to reproduce the issue: Same as OP

Tried to upgrade my tannery but it said that money could not be transfered and didnt start when i tried to use my company wallet. When I started it with my personal wallet it worked just fine.

Character Name: Luthair Paendrag
Issue that occured: could not start town upgrade using company wallet only my own
World/server: Pohjola
Steps to be taken: Same as OP, turn on money transfer

Experiencing the issue that Ki Bee mentioned above(same company and server)

• What is your character name in New World: 1916
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Betelgeuse
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Company wallet gold dupe exploit
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: exploit
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
  1. Look at the company wallet
  2. Order kitchen upgrade
  3. Gold is immediately added, not sure what causes it as I did not relog or do anything, just each time I tried it seemed to add gold
  4. Look at the company wallet
    (i) Notice that you need to wipe every server now, because each server is now affected by a critical economic breaking issues
    [/quote]

Still no update on this one @Amazon ?

• What is your character name in New World: Strober
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Aarnivalkea
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Attempt to upgrade town defense, does not allow due to gold lockdown, refunds the money back to treasury causing surplus of gold
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  2. Order explosives upgrade out of treasury
  3. It says that can’t exchange gold right now
  4. Look at the company wallet, more gold than when started

At this point I am now nervous to take 2 steps in the game without looking at the forums to see if I am accidentally going to do an “exploit”. This is not an exploit, this is literally doing the steps you are required to do as a governor to not neglect over your settlement! I tried to upgrade a small 100 gold yesterday and couldn’t get it to work until I tried to use my personal wallet which did work. Since it was only 100g I did not notice if money was being put in the treasury when it wouldn’t work.

very valid point, it’s a bug with unexpected results due to their kneejerk reaction to disable all coin transfers - clearly no one thought this through

I just tryed to pay town tax and start some projects. Both didnt work. But found unexpected gold in a treasure.
I started looking for an issue on forum. So, can confirm, bug is still working after 13 hours.
This seems pretty critical.
Also, we have to pay a town tax or our town will be destroyed.
I believe devs are working hard atm, but they should freeze town tax timer and make projects are unbuyable untill they fix gold dupping.

1 Like

Bold of you to assume they can do that.

They can’t even disable a perk to prevent Titan-level damage. While they work on fixing said perk’s code.

EDIT:

Nor could they disable Wars when entire companies were using invulnerability exploits to “ez-cap” territories.

1 Like

@Luxendra by disabling coin operations you made it worse, i think only way to go on is shut down game and fix it, because now you do only more charm…

It’s just an AI chatbot monitoring system. Go back and look at the tone of many if not all the threads. Nothing more than an extension of an ALEXA-type moderator.

• What is your character name in New World: Arfunso
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Celadon
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Attempt to upgrade town defense, does not allow due to gold lockdown, refunds the money back to treasury causing surplus of gold
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  2. Order Emplacement Points out of treasury
  3. It says that can’t exchange gold right now
  4. Look at the company wallet, more gold than when started

tbf, what would taking down the servers help.
It is easy, they can’t do anything to fix it right now.
The best way, at least in my OPINION is that they put a team together.
that team is going to browse the logs and correct every gold dupe out there.
if this puts companies or players in a negative coin state. then so be it. abusers get what they deserve. wiping servers is also not an option. if they would decide, yo we screwed up big time. we are going to wipe the servers and every1 starts anew then I can already tell you. at least 90% of the playerbase will most likely just uninstall and leave the game for good as some have spend hundreds of hours into the game already. so yeah, if you are a bug abuser and end up with - 1m coin then shame on you and good luck playing it the fair way. on a additional level, this should be made account wide. meaning that if x person deletes his character, he will carry it over when he makes a new one.

I tried again against the recovery condition. But something did not improve. Last update

Character Name: Ayyas
Issue that occurred: Same as OP
Time and Date: 2.11.2021 17:54
World/Server: Naxos
Location where issue occurred: Windsward Planning TAble

Company wallet:39 468.73
After upgrade company Wallet:49,648.73

It’s over 20k gold. Made 2 upgrade attempts.

Tried this a couple of times was trying to figure out what was wrong.

Character Name: Steils
Ussue that occurred: Same as OP
Time and Date: 11/2/2021
World/Server Bouneima
Monarchs Planning Table

Random note, territories upgrades still work via personal wallet but not company wallet. Cannot pay taxes due to company wallet being “disabled” territory will downgrade in 1 day if cannot pay taxes…

CLOSE SERVERS before you get a fat lawsuit!!!

Bold threat from someone who probably can’t follow through

I also had this issue and am worried I’ll get the might ban hammer for trying to upgrade my town.

I owe AGS 20k in gold coins as thats how much i got from trying to upgrade. Would throw on ground but can’t do that either. (least i can afford to pay my upkeep tax though with the loss of income)

Have same issue. I would say we owe AGS coins too but we also went 2 weeks without any income due to encountering the bug caused by owning two territories and had to pull resources from our members… They said they’ll reimburse us in the last patch but nothing came through…

• What is your character name in New World: 2 Balls
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Puyok
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Same as OP
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: exploit
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Same as OP.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.