Connection Error - Login Blocked: Suspicious Software or Corrupted Install Detected help

Immediately after selecting my character I get following error message:
Blocked: Suspicious Software or Corrupted install detected

I’ve played 300 hours so far and didn’t have anything remote like this.

I’ve tried logging in on 3 different PCs but same result. I also didn’t install any new software. Just turned my PC off and when I got back to it, I coudn’t login anymore.
Verifiying Steam Files also didn’t help. Any ideas?

Very frustrating. My Company is counting on me and here I can’t login, without any idea why

22 Likes

me too

Unable to enter the game again

I also, got thrown out of the game, I try to log in such an error

same here … and in the log we can find this : <2021-11-03 10:47:03.522>: [Info] (AZCore): [GameConnection] Report Error: Reason: 1 BannedUntilEpochMS: 0d
<2021-11-03 10:47:03.522>: [Info] (AZCore): [GameConnection] Report Error: Reason: 50 BannedUntilEpochMS: 0d
<2021-11-03 10:47:03.522>: [Info] (AZCore): [Game] CGame::OnConnectionFail: OnConnectionFail: Reason: 50
<2021-11-03 10:47:03.522>: [Info] (AZCore): [Game] CGame::ActorContainerDisconnect

What does that means ? ban error ? server problem ?

Same for me… after login and played from smart Phone with steam link app (offical app from steam)to share PC Screen to Phone i got banned…

from steam

In my case, the problem was solved like this:

the Game Build file (1448649) is found along the path C: \ Users \ User \ AppData \ Local \ AGS \ New World \ LogBackups.

In your case, the file path may be on a different drive. Also note that this may be a hidden folder. There may be a lot of files with this name, you need to find the latest in time.

At the bottom of the file, we find lines like this:

<2021-10-14 21: 29: 40.457>: [Info]: [EasyAntiCheat] Error: Unknown file version (assets \ vegetationstrm.pak)

<2021-10-14 21:31: 20.013>: [Info] (AZCore): [GameConnection] Report Error: Reason: 50 BannedUntilEpochMS: 0d

<2021-10-14 21: 31: 20.013>: [Info] (AZCore): [Game] CGame :: OnConnectionFail: OnConnectionFail: Reason: 50

this indicates that there is a problem with the assets \ vegetationstrm.pak file In your case, we may be talking about a different file !!!

find this file along the path C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ New World \ assets and delete or rename it (I renamed it first). Perhaps you have this file located on another disk where the game is installed. After that, from the steam, we run the file check.

The check will show that there is no file and the file will be downloaded. After that, the problem is resolved. I’ve been playing for several hours and everything is ok.

hope it helps

1 Like

I can enter the game smoothly by using my friend’s account

My own can’t Login Blocked: Suspicious Software or Corrupted Install Detected

what steps have you tried so far to fix it?

I’ve tried all the methods I can try, but they’re useless

This includes reinstalling the game and reinstalling the system

mmm does that include sverifying your game via steam verify?

yes
I deleted the game folder and downloaded it again

did you do it like this?

1 Like

My friend’s computer is normal and his account is normal

I ask him to log in to my account, the same result will be displayed

This problem may not be solved by verifying integrity

It is certainly not related to software or game files. I’ve tested it on multiple different computer. It’s an account or server issue

Yes, but I don’t know how to solve this problem at present

darn that sucks, can only wish you the best of luck then and i hope it gets fixed for you soon.

thanks bro

I got this issues as well after update.

I was able to play when the game came back on last night, but this morning i am getting the same error and cant login