Connection filed , character its not displayed when you try to connect

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: KonoYami
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Ophir
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Login issue in game before to select character
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: is a bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: When i first open the game , when I reach main screen it should show in left news tabel (but its not shouwing cuz of bug ) , if its dosent show , when I press play its must show in left my character and the server I play , but its keep loading and play button is unavailable , so I cant play .
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: To fix this but I must go to steam and verify the integrity of game files all the time when I open game , if this not work I must singout from windows and connect again , after i must open again the game and its work to fix the bug , game become normal again , but I need to do all time this steps .
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
  1. click game icon .
  2. w8 for game to load .
  3. it should not display the news in left to know the bug is active .
  4. click play .
  5. it should not display your character and server in left .
  6. if you check word servers its showing a notification with low internet connection (even if i have 30 ms or good internet its show this )
    7.close game .
  7. go to steam on library .
  8. right click on game and go to properties .
  9. go to local files .
  10. click on verify integrity of game files .
  11. w8 for files to be verify .
  12. try to open again the game and w8 for loading .
  13. its should display in left news .
    15 click play .
  14. its should display in left the character and the server you play .
  15. if step 14 and 16 dosent work , press : alt + ctrl + delete to open a windows screen and press on logoff .
  16. after you open again and you get in desktop try to open game again .
  17. after steps 2 or 13 , 14 , 15 , 16 , you should be able to connect and play the game .
    Thank you for your time , the game is great , keep go to fix bugs and improve game , I wish all the best for your team . Have a nice day

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.