****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:
- What is your character name in New World: Scian the Dirk
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Amsvartnir
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Constant crashes including the game causing my entire PC to reboot
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: unable to play for more than 5-10 min
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Not yet
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Play the game for a few minutes
same issue for me and can’t get a response from anyone on it either
I legit cannot find anything on it.
Keeps telling me that it has stopped responding with windows in my event viewer
I had same problem, constant crashes and sometimes pc crash,
After tons of research and talking with my bro i came to conclusion st the end windows repair or clean install would be best option. ( if you have tons of apps, you could try first only repair windows).
Since i dont have much apps on my pc i made fresh install,
So basically fresh install of windows steam and new world,
After that it was working
Also would like to pount out any windows update, gpu driver update that comes makes my game crash till i dont update.
( driver easy is best to recognise outdated drivers).
And i also use glary utilities to fix my registry once a while.
Hopefully it will help, but be ware do this only as last reserve choice.
Man i just got over a corrupted C drive that i had to replace but i fresh installed windows probably 6 times in a 2 week span before figuring out it was corrupted. fuuuuuuuck my life
If you have a Ryzen cpu try disabling SMT.
Yea so tried a fresh install and within 10 min back on it did the same shit.
Hmm, then CM and send them dump file of crash
This isp robably best way to sort it out or try to locate problem described in crashfile and google for fixed…
Mostly outdated drivers/bios, maybe faulty ram or corrupted drive. A friend of mine had the same problem on his laptop, it was not a direct problem with nw but of a faulty power connection.
I keep all that up to date pretty promptly. I had no crashes for a few days after the recent update but they showed back up yesterday. So back to the drawing board.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.