Constant Stuttering

This happens in PVE and PVP but it is WAY more noticeable and in PVP, the game is almost unplayable at this point. Even walking sometimes it happens. Its not my fps or my net (fps is always around 90). There is no fps drop my game just stutters for no reason i have tried about 10 different ways to fix over the last year. Can anyone tell me what is going on? If i have a video on my 2nd screen playing it stutters when a load screen for NW comes up. No other game does this OW2,BDO,WZ2,COD etc are all fine.

• What is your character name in New World: NyteSageV
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on:Isabella
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:Stutter and rubber banding really really really really really really really badly
  • Is this a bug? yes
  • (if a bug) How did the issue affect your gameplay: Can barely pvp
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:(New World 2022.11.27 - 21.50.09.01) At the end of fleche and while walking, it much worst when trying to get away from people
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Just play the game
  • When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone) Everyday

My Pc specs are-
i7-9700k
2070 Super FTW3
32gb of ram
game is saved on M.2

1 Like

Same here, especially last 2-3 days

Server: Yggdrasil

1.2 gb Ethernet hardline
ISP Xfinity, Colorado

lag hitches every 1-2 or less minutes , causes : -lag-stutter.

I’ve tried everything short of replacement of ISP. Port forward/ reinstall game/ reinstall drivers / win 10 / win 11 / cables / GPU settings/ bios update/ for example.

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Thanks for reporting this, PhiNyte. I’ve moved this over to the support section as our support team is better equipped to handle technical issues.

2 Likes

Thanks for letting us know you’re having this issue as well.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.