Constantly Being Kicked from Menus

Devs, Are you aware of this issue and is there any fix in the works? This has been going on for weeks now and is not being fixed even though lots of people are reporting it. Getting kicked from Trade Post and crafting menus constantly makes it very hard to play your game.

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World:
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Eden
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Constantly being kicked from Trade Post and crafting menus
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug for several weeks now
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: It’s infuriatingly difficult to craft or use the trade post as you are constantly kicked and have to go back into menus over and over to complete your task
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: play New World, tons of people complaining about this in game and on forums
1 Like

Its a poor bandaid they have been using for bots. Don’t expect this to be fixed anytime soon.

OMG it’s intentional? Why does this not surprise me? Can’t stop bots make real players lives harder.

I notice it happen once in a while, but not that often where it would affect me personally too much.
It cancels out the first try, then you just back up and go into the crafting menu again and it works just fine. So not sure if it’s something intentional or just a random occurrence.

it is random

sometimes I can craft 20+
sometimes I cant even craft 1

I’m sure it’s different server to server and probably even person to person. It seems to have started after the last big update and is usually worse when the server is busy.

It’s because of their pisspoor interface that we get kicked out of trade post and chat, etc…

The cursor needs to be blinking in order to type or else hotkeys are still usable and that’s why it kicks us out of the menu.

I have never seen a worse chat and trade UI in a AAA game in my life. Sure it’s pretty but that’s about it. Not user friendly at all.

bump.

Sorry for the delayed response. It’s all of them. Any trade post any crafting station. It’s actually gotten better the last week so maybe the recent patch fixed it?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.