Cooking food Dissapeared!

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: FloM
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Hades EU
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:I have cooked [Glazed Bear with Sauteed Vegetables] with 123% proc chance.Made around 45 for sale.It somehow just dissapeared mysteriously from my inventory cant find it.I expect it to appear back since it cost 2800 gold!
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: BUG
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Lost food lost coin!
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: It still did not appear!
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

In the Trading Post on the owned tab it says i have 44 but it is invisable or not there since i cannot sell it ,sell button grayed out!Definitely a BUG that should be checked!

It just Reappeared in my consumable slot!Could it be that it was there the whole time?!Maybe icon was wrong?Thanx

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.