Corrupted Rage Armor Set

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here

To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here

• What is your character name in New World: Montaine
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Yaxche
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Unable to loot 590+ GS Carapace of Corrupted Rage
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Unable to complete the legendary armor set
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Check maximum GS drops from level 63 mobs

2 Likes

Level 63 mob cant drop item with high GS.
This was implemented in the December patch (gearscore patch)

You drop it at 550-570 rigth?

its bug i have whole set not gloves bcs they deleted Captain Thorpe from Myrk Cathedral but rest of it was 590+ Helmet Boots Pants and Chest.

They messed up also Harbinger chest and gloves drop in mines. It’s so rare and so impossible to drop 590+ which is just sad. I got 589 pieces from before umbral shards patch which i cannot upgrade. Wasted so many days on farming all 3 sets.

I’ve sent feedback many times about it but yet… it was ignored or just someone put it out.

There are so many sets like augur where the helmet piece is possible only to drop in caminus so its max 540GS… when rest of a set is in myrk and you can basically drop it 590+

For tempest mutations there are few good sets to farm:

but also areas are to low. I really hope that they will make 60+ areas possible to drop UNIQUE Named Gear based on Player expertise not just area level.

They need to fix it though. We already have very few legendary world drops when it comes to armor let alone decent ones. Then you find a decent piece only to find out that it is impossible to loot it at 590+ GS even when your expertise is 600.

@Luxendra

1 Like

bump

@Willard The issue is that it is one of the best heavy legendary armor sets currently in the game, and two of the pieces are currently unobtainable. The gloves don’t appear to drop off of anything, and the chest piece used to be obtainable as legendary until Sirens was adjusted with a previous patch to where the gearscore of items would not match one’s expertise and drop 590+ gear. With it being a legendary set, we should be able to complete the set.

@Willard And as you can see from the replies above, this isn’t the only armor set that has this problem. There are multiple legendary armor sets including the Corrupted Rage Set, The Avenging Set, and The Fearless Spy set that can’t be completed due to this issue

1 Like

Watch my topics, i maked a big topic with all pve gears who cant dropp 590+

Its in german but use translation in google :slight_smile:

@kay @luxendra, give use for the (named items ) a dropp scaling with the expertise, but jsut for named in each level!

1 Like

Bump. I rly hope that I will be able to upgrade my 589 unique pieces like harbinger chest pieces I own

with how random and bad regular drops are anyway just remove all the scaling.

589 or less armor is 100% worthless.
even for fresh 60s.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.