Covenant - Faction Bug - Vendor Store locked from buying gear

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Wumak
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Zugen
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Faction Issue - at 49k maxed, completed all quests, but abjuratory gear on vendor is locked from being bought. Completed all quests and I can hold 75k shards, but store is still locked in game. Previous to this I had a bug couple days ago where I was stuck at 11k rep and could not proceed getting any more rep, submitted support case and they resolved it within an hour after that, but now they said submit this here, so doing that in case it helps speed up the fix.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: cant buy pvp gear for lvl 60
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Nope
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Go to vendor, see I’m maxed 49k rep, 75k shards, but vendor level gear under max rank is still locked.

I logged in and my problem seems to have been resolved now. Thanks to whoever did fix it.

Having the exact same issue, relogging did not work.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.