Covenant Faction Mission turn-ins in Edengrove Valor Hold are bugged again

• What is your character name in New World: Adonarius
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Eden
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Covenant Faction missions in Valor Hold in Edengrove are bugged on turn-in again – the quest turn-in cannot be completed, as if the interface is unable to connect with the server. This has happened before.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug.
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Unable to complete a Faction quest turn-in (see attached screenshot)
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No. I had to close the Faction Quest interface.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Complete a quest in the field, then return to the Covenant Faction representative in Valor Hold in Edengrove and access the list of active quests and select the quest that’s ready for turn-in. The spinning “Wait” icon will appear, and the turn-in will not be completed.

Same goes for Marauder faction quest turn-ins.

• What is your character name in New World: Lucasbe II
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Ys
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: **Marauder Faction missions in Valor Hold in Edengrove are bugged on turn-in again – the quest turn-in cannot be completed, as if the interface is unable to connect with the server. **
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug.
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Unable to complete a Faction quest turn-in (see attached screenshots)
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No. I had to close the Faction Quest interface.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Complete a quest in the field, then return to the Marauders Faction representative in Valor Hold in Edengrove and access the list of active quests and select the quest that’s ready for turn-in. The spinning “Wait” icon will appear, and the turn-in will not be completed.

I have two missions to turn in at Valor Outpost Marauder Rep and he isn’t accepting them.
New World Bug

My game name is Big_dsh

I’m still having trouble with the Edengrove Faction turn-ins. Today, I’m trying to turn in the quest, “Crusade: Seniab.” It’s showing as complete in my quest log, but the quest-giver’s panel still shows it as “In Progress.” I had this problem with another quest yesterday. If I attempt to turn it i, the interface still generates a spinning Windows “Wait” icon.

Here is a pair of screenshots – the first one, my quest log showing the completed quest, and the second, the Quest Interface with the Faction Representative, showing it as still “In Progress.”

CHARACTER: Adonarius
SERVER: Eden
ACTION: Interacting with the Covenant Faction Rep
ISSUE: Faction Quest status not updating in the Rep’s quest interface.
HOW TO REPLICATE: Accept a Faction quest, complete the task, then contact the rep to turn it in.
BUG OR EXPLOIT: Bug
RESOLUTION/WORKAROUND: Only option is to abandon the quest.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.