****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:
- What is your character name in New World: Ugandan Key
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Luggnagg AP southeast
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Faction reputation is capped at 11K even after i did the excubitor quest in weavers fen i handed it in and did 6 pvp quests and in different areas and it didnt give me any reputation or tokens as they are both capped
- Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Cannot progress and buy rune of holding or faction gear so i am stuck and cant do anything with bags or pvp
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Its locked at 11K even after doing quests
Same here. It was weird. After doing the quest to to gain Templar, my wife and I both got the rep to do Excubitor, but we didn’t get the “Covenant Advancement” mission. However, the Trial of the Excubitor showed up in Weaver’s Fen, so we did that.
Now, we’re on “Covenant Advancement: Lumen” but our reputation cap is still 11,000, so we can’t actually get more. Weirdly, our Token Cap did increase to 22,500, though.
EDIT: Also, we can’t buy from the Excubitor section of the Faction vendor, either.
I have the same problem, my tokens bumped up but my reputation is stuck at 11k.
Hope they fix it soon, can’t do anything with my faction reputation now.
Happened to me too after switching to marauders
Is there not a fix for this yet? I am having the same problem.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.