Craft from storage should be on this fix list!

reetings Adventurers,

We will be taking downtime on
Today 2:30 PM (in your local timezone) to address a few issues that came up as a result of the January Monthly Release.

This downtime will take approximately 2 hours (~120 minutes).

Please see the changes below:

We fixed an issue which caused player’s storage sheds being filled with items that are the same but were not stacking properly. This bug also caused those items not be used in crafting, causing crafts to fail and consume the top resource being used. This has been corrected and storage and crafting should be behaving normally.
The Ring of The Forgers Signet was improperly removed from the game and players inventories. It is now earnable in game, but will not automatically return to inventories. We apologize for this inconvenience and will deliver a make good to return this item outside of a patch to players who had equipped it at any point.
Fixed a bug that caused loot from Elite Chests in Mutated Lazarus Instrumentality Expeditions to not respect a players expertise. Now, Elite Chests will drop loot based on the player’s expertise values in that Mutated Expedition. We apologize for this inconvenience and will deliver a make good to return mutator orbs outside of this patch to players who used them before this change was made.
We addressed a server crash which impacts Expeditions and Outpost Rush.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

What about being able to craft from our storage? That needs fixed ASAP!

Its funny that it will take two hours for just 4 issues.
Lets just hope they dont bring 16 new ones while fixing 4. Wouldnt be the first time

1 Like

you know stuff isn’t instant right? It takes time to take down servers, apply the new code, then run servers back up

1 Like

We fixed an issue which caused player’s storage sheds being filled with items that are the same but were not stacking properly. This bug also caused those items not be used in crafting, causing crafts to fail and consume the top resource being used. *this has been corrected and storage and crafting should be behaving normally.

Still if they are taking it down they should fix more than 4 issues and some important issues should have priority.
Anouncing this downtime for fixing 4 issues is spitting in our faces imo

with that logic they should wait a few more days to add more fixes so people still cant craft

Did you miss this?

Is this part of the upcomming patch? cos if they fixed it, it certainly is not yet…

It’s being applied in about an hour…

That is not how I read that, I hope you are right.

Someone needs to read more carefully, or perhaps the post was a joke

You posted this and then acted like they didn’t mention it? I don’t understand.

It wasn’t fixed, when i logged out I still had to put my crafting materials in my inventory to use them, it wouldn’t pull from storage. Unless its part of the patch being applied, as of 2:22 it was not fixed.

2:30 IN YOUR LOCAL TIME ZONE

Jesus christ, read and comprehend the notices.

1 Like

Pepega

Lol.

You can easily interpret what they said a few ways. Thank goodness they did in fact fix the issue I was concerned about. Thanks Amazon, you managed to get one thing fixed. I wish you well on the other 1000 things broken on the list.

While you are at it, how about put in a decent text chat system, an actuall group finder and remove the Azoth travel restriction system that does nothing but keep people from moving around the map freelly to find things to do.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.