Crafted items not in inventory

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Aspektx

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Brittanula

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: after crafting the same item multiple times none of those items were in my inventory.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: but

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Effectively I can’t craft. In particular I cannot craft the ammo I need.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no.

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I’m not sure.

i quit the game entirely did some other stuff around the house and then logged into the game.

After running around gathering more materials I made some Powerful Health potions. I refined my iron ore into ingots and those ingots into steel ingots. A little bit later I refined some rawhide into coars and the coarse into rugged and the rugged along with thick hide(?) and then into layered leather. None of these had any issues.

Then I attempted to make Steel Cartridges again one cartridge at a time.

I attempted this twice and both times did not receive the items I was making.

UPDATE: After going to the Outfitter station in Everfall and crafting the Layered Leather Hat, I equipped that item directly from the item created splash screen before exiting. That equipped the new item. I opened my inventory after that and the first item I crafted is now in my inventory.

• What is your character name in New World: Coladara
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Ashok Vatika
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: After crafting an item OR harvesting/looting an item, randomly they will not appear in my inventory. This has happened today while in Windsward crafting Charcoal, again while cutting down a tree in Windsward, while looting a beast in Everfall and collecting loot, the loot was not in my inventory. Most impactful was a new chest piece I crafted that was not in my inventory.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Crafted gear and other items are not available to me to use even though the resources are substracted from my inventory when I craft the item.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: At approximately 0940 server time, I was crafting Starmetal Plate Breastplate In Everfall using 16 Starmetal Ingots, 12 Layered Leather, 7 Silk. I saw the final crafted item screen which was a GS 400 green item. After exiting the crafting screen and station to check my inventory to equip the item, it was not in my inventory. The materials used to craft the item were missing from my inventory.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.