Crafting and storage

• What is your character name in New World: Dusty Rose
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Ferri
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Can not craft with items in storage. Not sure about you, but I can’t remember all recipe’s for everything to craft. Oh and the house taxes??? Really?? i loved this game :frowning:
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: not sure
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I stopped playing
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: NO
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: None
2 Likes

I have this too

Not sure if anyone has posted this elsewhere any new items you have gathered since the patch will register from the shed provided you don’t force stack them with old items in your shed. I tested it by removing all the wood and stone from my shed and throwing it on the ground, I then went and gathered fresh put it in my shed when to the respective crafting stations and it let me use the new materials from the shed. I also tested it at the cooking station I had red meat from gathering today that I stacked with meat in my storage already and juniper berries that I got today when I went to the cooking station the only item it saw in my storage was the juniper.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.