"Crafting Attempt Failed" - Instruments

Anytime I have tried to craft the “Composer Guitar”, I get the “crafting attempt failed” error. I have all of the materials and furnishing level to do so, it just refuses to work.

Is there a known issue with this?

Player: Axtyn
Server: Orofena

1 Like

Hello @ElusiveLeo ,

Greetings to you! :handshake:

I am sorry to know that your are getting “crafting attempt failed” error while trying to craft “Composer Guitar”.

I request you to try and perform the steps below-

I hope this helps.

If the issue still persists, kindly reach out to live support so that they can raise a ticket for your account.

Safe Travels! :evergreen_tree:

I had the same issue. The only thing that worked for me was to put the components in my bag, as opposed to pulling from inventory.

As an aside: I’d tried all the steps that were suggested here, to no avail. Finally I gave up and put all needed components into my bag and it completed.

2 Likes

This is also what worked for me. Funny enough, the only component that I moved from my stash to my inventory was the actual instrument.

I’m not sure if this is specifically just about the prerequisite instrument needing to be in your inventory as well. I can recreate this pretty easily too just by moving the required instrument into my stash.

@kittybock @Asylumpoet OMG YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING. I ended up needing both of your comments to make it work because I had not even thought about moving the instrument over to my inventory, I just moved everything else and was still frustrated XD. That did it though!

Thank you!!

1 Like