****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here
To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here
- What is your character name in New World:
- What server/world did you experience your issue on:
Castle of Steel
- Describe the issue you are experiencing:
Crafted 25 fire staves with the intention of hitting 595-600 but 25 rolls later I realized I was crafting 590 for a reason seemingly out of my control.
- Is this a bug? (If this is an exploit, please follow the steps here: [Dev Blog] How to Report Exploits - Updated)
- (if a bug) How did the issue affect your gameplay:
Wasted hours of my time getting the gold and mats to roll these, now I am broke with nothing to show for it because I was crafting below 595 unknowingly.
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
New world crafting bug - YouTube Was recording my final rolls just incase I hit bis but I found out that I was experiencing a bug instead. In total it was 25 rolls.
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
Not sure, I was asking around and apparently its a trophy bug(?)
- When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone)
2023-3-18 ~22:00 EST