Crafting Cancel, Timer gets activated but nothing produced, Tier V Epic (Phoenixweave)

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Kebuma
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Surba
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Timer gets activated for Phoenixweave but nothing got produced
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: cant craft Phoenixweave for a day if this happens again i cant craft it
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: cant craft phoenixweave so no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: sometimes crafting gets cancelled if this happens at phoenixweave, you have the bug
1 Like

Dont know which kind of screenshot or video could help you, didnt record it and a screeshot of my inventory and the timer wont help in my opinion^^

Ok relogging seems to fix it

1 Like

I had the same issue just a few minutes ago so I figured I would add on to this thread:

What is your character name in New World: Kashiotte
What server/world did you experience your issue on: Eden
Describe the issue you are experiencing: Timer gets activated for Phoenixweave but nothing got produced
Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Unable to craft Phoenixweave
(if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Yes, restarting game but inconvenient
(if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: N/A, Happened around 10:30 PST in Everfall if that helps at all

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.