Crafting GS Not Working

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

• What is your character name in New World: Anomaly1229
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Castle of Steel
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Crafted 20 Infused Leather Bags forcing 570 GS. What I got back was an abomination of GS ranges from 500 GS to 600 GS. I am full armorer with armor, trophies, food, ect. It displayed 570 GS when I crafted.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Wasted approximately 50k in materials to get a mish-mash of bags that may not sell.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No. This will set me back a large sum of gold.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Put on Armorer’s gear, eat food, check trophies, make sure I have 900 x T5 leather (smolderhide) + 500 T5 Cloth (Blisterweave) + 200 T5 Metal (Cinnabar). Forced “Luck” with Chunk of Adderstone and 20x Grand Rune of Holding. Clicked craft, and received bags.

Can you check to see if your achievements are showing?

Achievements are not showing up, nor are titles.

Thank you for the confirmation. I think we know what the issue is and we’re actively working on it!

I can see achievements and still bugged crafting. Can i get my mats back? :laughing:

Any update on this issue? Are we able to get a refund on materials or compensation?

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.