Crafting quest progress is incorrect

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

• What is your character name in New World: Asulsy

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Delos

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: In the quest “Tracking the Huntress”, the quest progress is stuck at “Create The Huntress” despite me having already crafted it.

• Is this a bug? (If this is an exploit, please follow the steps here: [Dev Blog] How to Report Exploits - Updated)

• (if a bug) How did the issue affect your gameplay: Unable to complete the quest

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Crafted the weapon and equipped it before logging off, noticed the quest progress was wrong when I logged back in, not sure if it was bugged before logging off.

• When did this happen?(Date and Relative time; please include your timezone) Approximately 4pm/11pm GMT +8

Having the same issue on Tartarus.

I even reset the quest and did it all over again, same result.

TTH1

This is a known issue and they are working to fix it.

1 Like

Thanks for pointing this out! The team is indeed working on this.

2 Likes

Welcome to the New World forum community! Make sure to come back with any other problems you encounter.

This quest will be fixed after tonight’s update: New World Update 1.7.1 - News | New World - Open World MMO PC Game

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.