- What is your character name in New World:
- What server/world did you experience your issue on:
- Describe the issue you are experiencing:
When I click craft (on any station) the UI will disappear and after a few seconds another UI pops up saying crafting failed. I have tried relogging and going to other towns but haven’t gotten anything to work.
- Is this a bug or an exploit:
- (if a bug) How did the issue affect your gameplay:
I can’t craft potions/food for my group/company.
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
So far no.
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
It appears that this bug is the same as the one I reported in: Outfitting Station bugs out and items can't be created and the one reported: Crafting Station Bug - #2 by nikulin.ivan
It is extremely frustrating and doing all the “tricks” that normally fix several other issues does not seem to be effective in this situation. In the times I managed to get things working again I was only able to complete a few a few crafting attempts before experiencing the bug again.
That’s a straight up lie, I have that exact same issue and it happens eventually on any crafting stations / trade post when your characters does the opening the inventory animation, it doesn’t matter if you try to craft 1 or 1000 of that item, please don’t speak about things that you don’t know about, this is a bug occuring since the last patch and you obviously haven’t faced it.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.