- What is your character name in New World: SirTurtle28
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Krocylea
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: When crafting (in Windward) I cannot use the items already in my storage area. I have to have the items in my inventory to craft.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: It makes it immensely more difficult to craft with limited storage space.
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: attached
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Attempt to craft an item in the Stonecutting crafting table.
I am sorry for the inconvenience caused regarding this issue.
The DEV team is aware of this issue and are working on providing a fix as soon as possible.
Please keep an eye on Storage and Crafting Issues for any updates on it.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Have a good day!
This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.