****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here
To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here
- What is your character name in New World: Dolgs
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: El Dorado
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Intermittently unable to craft with / sell items from storage. They simply don’t show-up (not even in sell tab) at all until workaround the issue. The workaround appears to be to remove an item from storage… then all is well again. Have had happen twice since the patch. Once in Brightwood, and again now in Cutless Keys. Not happening in every town post patch.
Saw at least one similar issue reported… just adding my case. Minor issue overall due to workaround.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Had to go to storage to go about the workaround.
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Yes.
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
Not sure what triggers the issue nor whether it will only occur briefly post patch and never again.