Crash after leaving expedition, now cant load into world

• What is your character name in New World: Pharynx
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Ketumati / EU
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: game crashed when leaving expedition, now it can not log me into game, it keeps crashing when loading the world
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I can not play at all, since my character is somewhere “in transition” and it will not load into the world
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no, keeps crashing, only when loading this character, made a new character and loaded into world just fine
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: when leaving starstone expedition I got fatal crash error, now when loading this character into world, game crashes

dont know if anything has been done about the issue, but on fourth try, after writing this post, i managed to log in, my character is located next to Amrine expedition though, thanks if anyone has to do something with it =)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.