Crash during wars: No compensation

AGS, this is a big issue. My company on Eden has pressured a territory twice and has been crippled because of server maintenance and crashes. This is an underlying issue with the servers themselves. As Amazon, most players would expect some of the most powerful servers in the world to be used for this game. A bit over a hundred of them are ready to quit the game at this rate.

4 Likes

Has to be something they can do about it.

No we can’t having companies being ripped off. Maybe increase taxes on the player base or something.

1 Like

Actually sad, wasted time, no compensation, I don’t feel appreciated for the time I’ve put into this game.

1 Like

A bit over a hundred of them are ready to quit the game at this rate.

Nobody cares if they quit. There’s 75,000 people playing the game at peak.

If this statement was anywhere remotely true, which is most likely is not, then yeah today is only 100 people but if they keep having that mindset then tomorrow will be another 100 people the next 200 people and so on and so on. It creates a trickle effect in a game where population is very crucial for everyone’s gameplay experience.

you play the game for your own enjoyment, thats what you get out of it, stop being a winey baby, things happen, they are working on it, stop being a karen

My enjoyment is war, so I’m not getting my enjoyment. I will complain till I get my enjoyment back and there’s nothing you can do to stop me, stop being a winey baby, things happen, stop being a karen.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.