Crashing during OPR, given hour long penalty. Happens every single day

This is happening daily, it’s random when it happens, but sure enough every single day I crash at least once in an OPR and have been penalized every single day when it happens. To be clear I have 0 problems with any other games or crashing in general. It’s exclusive to new world usually it would only happen in a dungeon like Dynasty at the last boss which a lot of people crash on, but in OPR it’s more common to crash than if I’m just running around the world space.

Just now my first game of OPR after the servers were revived while being down for half a day, I crashed at the end. Please amazon please please PLEASE make it so we can join back into the OPR if we crashed. I’m not leaving OPR, I have 0 intention of leaving, it’s a physical crash that I cannot prevent. And I am being penalized every single day for it. It’s gotten to the point I’ve decided to sign up make my account and post this issue because it’s becoming damn near game breaking for me.

Hello @DaGOAT.

Welcome to the forums!

I’m sorry to hear your game is crashing.

Please try this steps:

Confirm your PC meets the Minimum System Requirements: New World System Requirements - Support | Amazon Games

Be sure to verify the integrity of the game client files using the steps here: Steam Support :: Verify Integrity of Game Files

Run EAC repair from (…)\steamapps\common\Lost Ark Beta Playtest\Binaries\Win64\EasyAntiCheat

Please check this steps as well: Troubleshooting Frame Rate and Performance Issues - Support | Amazon Games

If you try that and there is no improvement, do let us know and add this:

System Information:
Any Error messages you are getting (if any):
Character name:
Server and settlement:
As well as any other troubleshooting steps you might have tried:

Safe travels :mage:

My whole group got lag detected and crashed in OPR during a large battle and we all now have the hour long penalty.

1 Like

just returning to this thread because this crash happens randomly and OPR seems to trigger it about as often as dynasty which is still randomly crashing people on final boss.

Yes my PC meets minimum specs, yes I’ve verified the files, yes I’ve repaired EAC, nothing in this troubleshooting addresses or fixes the random crashing which ends up penalizing you in opr.

So just for the record yes it’s still an issue.

1 Like

Hello travelers!

@Simonthesis and @DaGOAT:

thank you for confirming on the issue.

Please reply here with the following information so I can create a ticket.

System Information:
Any Error messages you are getting (if any):
Character name:
Server and settlement:
As well as any other troubleshooting steps you might have tried:

Once I have that information I will also send you a PM on how to send us the logs needed.

Safe travels! :mage: :snowflake:

Seriously? the same typical cookie cutter response?? Thousands of us are crying out for help on the crashing issues. So many have just quit the game permanently because of it, but the rest of us still trying to hold on aren’t getting any assistance from AGS. The game has become unplayable for so many of us and we can only defend NW for so much longer, until we have to also quit. How are we supposed to play a game that crashes for us every few minutes? There are hundreds of posts all over these forums, reddit, the internet about people having crash issues. We all open tickets for assistance and we all receive the same “stall tactic” cookie cutter responses that do NOT work.

We need someones help that actually can do something for us. Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.