- What is your character name in New World: w0rkd
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Yggdrasil
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Crashing after load screen on main character (w0rkd), able to play game on alt character on same account.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Cant play on main
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Log In, select character than launch
- When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone) Past 4-5 days
- Troubleshooting steps taken: Uninstalled, Reinstalled, verified game files, updated bios, deleted appdata, updated GPU, updated windows, uninstalled/reinstalled/repaired EasyAntiCheat. Completed ticket with AGS customer support, just standing by on any possible fix.
Hope you’re well
I’m sorry you can’t play New World , thank you for let us know, the troubleshooting you did, we like to take a closer look into this issue with you, when you have a chance, please use the link here to speak with our Customer Service team:
Please make sure to have the DxDiag ready once you reach support, you can pull it following this steps:
Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
Click on dxdiag.exe.
When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.
Also please make sure you send this link to the agent so we can help you to investigate this issue, also give them all the information needed. And please let me know how was it!
Still haven’t received any updates, issue still remains after all troubleshooting steps have been taken. Its for sure not a hardware issue, tried multiple PCs which crashes on specific character, but alt characters are still able to be accessed.
Hi again @w0rkd.
I hope you’re having a great day
I’m sorry you didn’t get a response yet, the team It may take a few days to investigate your case and give you an answer, I know is frustrating but sadly we don’t have the information on customer support investigation cases.
I recommend you contact the live chat and the customer support team can investigate this deeply and give you an answer, and please let me know.
I’m able to get back on my main character, they haven’t emailed me or followed up with me on the actions they took. I’m assuming it wasn’t any hardware issues on my end considering, I haven’t done anything new after the recent troubleshooting steps i took that i mentioned before. Will keep you posted if they decide the unveil the resolutions found.
Hope you’re having a great day
I’m very sorry for that, sadly as I said; we don’t have such an important information about the support you receive from customer Support, not even to the files you shared to them, what I can do as mod is keep supporting you here, on the forums, you’re not alone!
In this case I know sounds like generic response but is the only way, I ask you please to contact the via chat Here and tell them to please investigate the issue, sharing this forum link also.
If you want to provide any feedback you can do so here:
Game Feedback - New World Forums
If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!
This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.