Crimson Court/Cobalt Court Invasion influence Exploit

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: r3dhatguy

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Nidavellir

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: The crimson court company is using an influence exploit to gain and push influence when there is an active invasion.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: exploit

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Another company will be able to declare war during an active invasion and we have no way to prevent it.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Unable to recover.

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
    96969647bcdb4f7a14883b87d213ca42 — ImgBB
    Untitled — ImgBB
    Native Influence Exploit - YouTube

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Unsure how to reproduce, our company does not try to exploit the game.

1 Like

I mean if you are asking a company to control all of purple to stop doing PvP missions then good luck. Your proof does not even show a single person from any of the Court companies doing PVP missions. Your green pushed the territory down to 40% during the invasion by doing PvP missions. The territory was not even put into conflict till after the invasion. Oh and best part is, it was not even declared on by our company. I get your mad that you lost to me in 1v1s but just stop harassing my company members.

Yes another company who transferred in today ran loops and declared well after the invasion was over. I am simply reporting a bug and reporting the fact that you guys continue to abuse it. Just like every other bug you guys read about, I also sent in the video of you guys exploiting to get 4 brute summon stones in outpost rush.

Also I’ll just leave this here as more proof that you are a compulsive liar:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.