Crippled Movement Bug

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Unable to move properly, movement can only be done by jumping or running in a straight diagonal line after dodging. Occurs during wars and outpost rush.

Also have times where I am permanently slowed.

No debuff indicator for either of these issues, persists through death and instances.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I can’t move my character properly, stuck running on the spot and can’t move during important wars and opr. Game is completely unplayable.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: the only way I know how to fix is if you completely close the game and wait until the character no longer remains in the world.

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: New World War movement bug - YouTube (not my video)

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: unknown what exact cause is but it has occurred every war for me and some opr games. I have been permanently slowed by the final mob at eternal pools as well before the last chest.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.