Critical: Consumable duplicates

• What is your character name in New World: Dogfished

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Lagado / Someone selling Massive Turkey Leg for 1g with 10k amounts, RIch Bear Flank 1g for 5k amounts, and others

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: food mats duplicate

• Is this a bug or an exploit: exploit

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Rollback now

13 Likes

Proof

1 Like

Attention!! @Luxendra

I have figured out the same issue.
After adding my mana trank potions and gem stones to the hot bar, i see a unusual amount of this items directly in the hotbar.

• What is your character name in New World:

Fromdusk

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Aaru

• Describe the issue you are experiencing:
    Looks like, the amount of items in the hotbar are wrongly calculate

• Is this a bug or an exploit: bug

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

Just swap some potions of manatrank or any other item that can be used in hotbar around and see what happens…

NOTIFICATION:
i have deleted all ingame items that have been wrongly calculated and show a unusual amount.
I have created a ingame Ticket to address this issue.

1 Like

:pensive: 10 icons.

Pls respond to this asap

@Luxendra … whole server going to sh!t rn lol time to wakeup

Bumping,
your attention please dear @Luxendra

apparently all resources, coz before i SS this, someone selling it for 60g with the same amounts

Here’s the price of the resource mats needed

About honing stones it is hard to determine if they were actually duped or not, I know players who farm a lot of stuff to beat the market just for some coins. But the prices are really low, in the end someone can be just dumb.

But about the food damn, that is a critical exploit and if it won’t get fixed a lot of ppl will benefit from it and the markets will suffer.

someone sell it for 2k amounts already with the same price 60-69g

they wont be up yet, 2-3 hours before they see this if they do, with all thats wrong on this patch they really should of rolled it back the second it hit live, every patch they add increases issues and more bugs into it and yet we are told " thanks for your patience and understanding "

Lagado

This is the easiest dupe to do as well and people have already benefited massively from it. A rollback is ESSENTIAL. Since the word has got out it may be best to show steps to reproduce so it forces a rollback

3 Likes

If @Luxendra is asleep, then we summon another mods who might be online.
Sorry, but since this bug is critical I feel need to mention another mod until they recognize this exploit.

@Zin_Ramu
@TrevzorFTW
@NW_Mugsy

this happening on utopia too, massive turkey leg are the best proof of what is really going on now

Lagado 11:45PM AEDT (20:47 UTC+8)

bumpo !

Lagado

2 Likes