Critical: Consumable duplicates

Global on Utopia going nuts about a roll back. Ive been farming for firevine for like a week now and got it like 2hrs ago. if u roll back ill quit. I already only get limited time to play, so the gold and gear i got today is valuable.

Disable trading until you find a way to take the duped stuff out of the market. Dont mess with my fire staff

1 Like

bro there is a dupe going on and people posted screenshot of stack capped stuff everywhere and you are here trying to explain why stuff is only worth 1/10 of what it used to be…

No one cares. Rollback is needed.

2 Likes

Pretty sure everyone who spent time playing today cares. also who tf are u

Been through 4 dupes, they haven’t rolled back any of those. Just shut trading, ban dupers.

2 Likes

everyone who dupe should get perma ban

2 Likes

4 hours of fishing today.

3 Likes

Sadge

i think they did.

also nooo my water market!

Still happening. Markets getting flooded with items now. Trading is still active

F nevermind.

yeah this is going to be a rough day at AGS HQ

Hey there muddyspoon, thanks for taking the time to post about this issue. I’ll get a report on this sent to the dev team so they can take a look.

2 Likes

Finally some answer

Seeing this being done on a massive scale on Orun. TP needs shutdown and this time perma ban the dupers and the people that are knowingly buying duped items. People are even talking in Global right now trying to figure out what else can be duped. smh

rollback for sure

I almost gaurantee the base food, stones and incense are massively being dumped right now.

I made a post about this exact issue but actually provided information for “What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced”.

Is that problematic? My post got deleted. This was over an hour ago.

Posting details how to exploit is generally not advisable.

Definitely deleting the post is not the solution!

If there is information that should not be disclosed, then move the post to a restricted area for exclusive access only to the developers and the player who reported the issue.

That’s the basics.

Hey everyone!!

Have an update concerning this issue here: [Notice] Duplication Bug / Wealth Transfers - March 3. Please make sure to review this thread for further actions being taken on the current issue at hand.

Thank you all!