Critical Respawn Bug - Entropy

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Jackisch
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Ongoing issue on all servers, but specifically experienced on Valhalla and Zuvendis
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Entropy Boss in Malevolence doesn’t respawn, except once during server resets
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Massive bug that creates imbalance in crafting on the server
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Entropy drops Weaponsmithing pants, a critical component to hit 600 GS in crafting. Without it, you can not craft the best weapons.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: N/A
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: None, the mob just never respawns no matter what

Please fix this… This has been reported multiple times and STILL is not listed on the weekly megathread of known issues. I am going to reply to this post every couple of hours for visibility until I see this added to the megathread.

13 Likes

BUMP for visibility

Bump for visibility as well, and let me add - Entropy is also a part of the 580 GS hammer quest, the boss existing exactly once per week bottlenecks a whole lot of people in that regard as well.

They didnt even mention it in the weekly patch, wow

BUMP for visibility

BUMP, they really need to fix the respawn

BUMP, please fix. i want to craft my weaponsmith gear

BUMP. It’s so critical!

Bump for visibility

Bump for visibility

They did add malevolence boss to the known bugs list so hopefully this fixes all 3 bosses at once.

Bump

Bump indeed. Whilst waiting I’ve already managed to hit 200 weaponsmithing so now I am bottlenecked on two things by the very same boss issue. Please, sort this out =)!

Bump, i’m at 598GS and can confirm, it does not spawn.

I heard it’s been like this forever… sad

Huge bump as entropy drops weaponsmithers pants and is stopping people from being able to craft 595-600gs weapons…

Bump

same on server : pellucidar

Bump

Bump