Cross Continental Server Change

When New World first released, I think it is safe to say that most players were skeptical about choosing a server from a different area than they were from!

We all play with friends from different countries, but I’m sure most of us weren’t sure if there would be an issue with high pings or not! So I am proposing a 1 time sever change to where you can change the sever your character is on across any server (US and EU)! For example: A US character would be able to switch to a EU server, and vice versa!

I, as well as numerous people that I have encountered in game, as well as other forums, would love to see this, as it would make the game so much more enjoyable if we were all able to play with all of our friends, on the same server! Even adding a small fee for players to pay for a “Cross Continental Server Change” would totally acceptable in my opinion! Because in the end I, as well as others, would do anything to be able to play on the same server with the people we enjoy gaming with the most!

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I’m sure that this will help the game, as well as the community, as a whole! Have a great day guys, this game is absolutely amazing! I look forward to seeing the continuation of this game!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.