****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here
To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here
- What is your character name in New World: Lylirra
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Camelot
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: While doing second part of quest smugglers with icons above heads drop empty loot bags
- Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: cannot complete quest
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
- When did this happen? (Relative time; please include your timezone)
@Zithamiss I’m sorry that this bug is keeping you from completing your quest. Thank you for including a video of the issue. I have sent this over to the Dev Team.
I can confirm this. Tried the quest twice and both times the ‘cookie ingredients’ drops from the Smugglers broke at 2/5.
I am in Camelot server as well and experiencing the same bug! Empty loot bags dropping from quest marked enemies. Cannot complete quest as of 6/10/22.
(The way the cookie crumbles)
I’m having the same issue. 2/5 can’t acquire any more than that. I also tried abandoning quest & restarted but it did not help.
@dustin16969 Thank you for reporting that this issue is still occurring. I reported the issue last week and it is currently being investigated.