Damalis server crash

It is impossible to play on the Damalis server, the creatures stand still, and their shadow hits you, help us.

+1

3 Likes

The same problem with invisible mobs, quests are simply impossible to complete

4 Likes

Please can someone fix this issue… Its my only evening off and I’d love to play this

3 Likes

it’s very bad for me, we used orb in 45 danj and we end because it’s not impossible with lags, - 1 orb, shit :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

DAMALIS unplayable server! (Invisible mobs, freezes) - Bugs and Exploits / Bugs and Exploits - New World Forums Yep!

3 Likes

Thanks for the reports - looking into it now. Any specific areas where there are issues?

4 Likes

Connection seems to be fine for half players, unplayable for the other half. Mobs are killable whilst “lagged out” but you have to guess where the enemy is - damage calculation seems instant, and mobs are killable. But you cannot see the mobs moving. Everything is visually stuck in place.

4 Likes

no - all territory, half people with different bugs

2 Likes

No, it’s happening on all locations, it gets suddenly fixed for a few minutes on very small zones and then occurs again

3 Likes

i cant see anyone nor anythink plz fix…

2 Likes

+1

2 Likes

The weird thing is that the people who lagged out can only see other lagged people move. Players that suffer no issues stand still for them, so do AI mobs. The general delay is about 2-3 seconds, you can feel it when harvesting (which is totally fine as far as it doesn’t involve attacking mobs). Player indicators on the map are fine. Skills can be cast with 2-3 second delay. Projectiles are invisible but can hit a target if we can predict where the target is going to be in these 2-3 seconds. That’s all of my observations.

2 Likes

this problem occurs in all locations

2 Likes

+1

2 Likes

been to 4 zones and i have it everyware… yesterday all whas fine for me but server had already problems as i did read in chat. the bam i got killed 3 times from an invisable beast… :frowning:

2 Likes

Yep, experiencing the same issues with desyncing monster and players.
Everything is botched with the server.

2 Likes

check this

5 Likes

We have the same problem on Zu-Vendis EU Central. Same world set?

2 Likes
3 Likes

Pretty sure Damalis is Xi.

1 Like