- What is your character name in New World: Lavender Sodbust
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: El Dorado
- Describe the issue you are experiencing:Shields cannot drop from Elite Chests
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Design issue? Bug?
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Makes it harder for Sword and Shield players to get their expertise up, and also get rewards they want to use.
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
When a player opens an elite chest, there are a series of loot tables that are rolled to determine which loot they receive.
Either because of an omission, or a deliberate design choice, there are no loot tables that point to Shields.
ChestLootEliteItemRoll Is the loot table where weapons/armor and trinkets are determined in an elite chest.
|0||[LBID] Family Weapons|
|0||[LBID] Family Armor|
Missing from that table is
[LBID] Family Shields.
If this is a design choice, please reconsider. If this is an error, please rectify.