De-Sync / Ability Queue 🚨 - Official petition to change combat back to 1.3 before "February's patch"

Bump Day IDK but im desperate

3 Likes

Bump Day idk either, its to long with all these desync glitches…

DEVS do ur JOB

2 Likes

I might’ve discovered two weapon exploits but why bother at this point? If I played more I guess I’d care to report, but I just don’t. Really hope this update brings back my interest.

1 Like

No. The next update wont fix theses issues.
So, it doesn’t matter if they adds 500 new expeditions and 500 new weapons if the combat is still broken.

2 Likes

bump this issue

2 Likes

bump bump, please play your own game on the live server por favor

devs need to drop in and try to do OPR

2 Likes

desync was fixed during #bugfixmonth - stop spreading negativity

The musket doesn’t seem to work 1/3 of the time. It feels like I’m just shooting through people.

1 Like

Arriba!!! This is important to be fixed.

1 Like

I can’t believe that they are going to release March’s patch with these issues…
I can’t believe that we are on 22th March and the game is still unplayable since 28th february.

Who can explain me in what moment someone could thinks that “February’s Patch” changes were a good idea? I dont understand.
Why hey didn’t rollback the combat the same day “february’s patch” was released?? The problems with this patch were obvious in the first hour of release. (Even in the PTR!! this patch shouldn’t has never come to live server)

At this point, we can just create a graph of their competency and brainpower. (linear decline)
AGS has created more and more issues with every patch, even the patches which didn’t roll any content but were supposed to be bug fixes.
How do you expect them to do anything meaningful?

I mean look at forums, there are 3-4 trolls in this well thought out post with overwhelming video evidence on something i saw on day 1 of the patch. While i left, my friends kept on playing. While i told them the combat is beyond broken if you are a high IQ player, they kept on playing.
Now our discords are just ghost town.

The game is doomed, take a break. Learn to live with disappointment, It’ll be fine by the time 2023 comes out (maybe?).

3 Likes

bump this shit to infinity and beyond. @ligma1 not to mention corruption to the core within the combat dev team

1 Like

I Agree 100% this February Patch was combatwise insanely Bad.

Pls fix it

5 Likes

1 Day into the patch, and i cannot play rapier at all. I told this to my guildies, and they were like nah bro you trippin. (They were all Hammer axe ig fs musket)
Each day brings new revelation. Now we’re a dead company because no one wants to play.

2 Likes

Still waiting on @Developer feedback, and don’t you dare say wait till April Bugs Patch.

1 Like

Bump Day 7

1 Like

Me coming on the forums to check if this is fixed yet

5 Likes

Rollback to the previous patch bump

3 Likes

Bump Day 8