Death Bug - Unable to Respawn

• What is your character name in New World: Silverbell
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Royllo
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Died in PvP, inside a tree, somehow. Couldn’t press E to give up. Couldn’t respawn. Couldn’t Unstuck or Submit Feedback because I was dead. Had to log out, and then was stuck in queue at position 974. Pretty unfair considering I was in game and was forced out by a bug. Also we all keep getting the “Abandoning Event” thing stuck on our screen, won’t go away, and it messes up the quest log AND compass.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: My group was in the middle of a fight, and then were trying to kill Gren, the big bear in Greyvale. I was our only tank, and they needed me. Had a really hard time of it without me.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: I’m sitting in queue forever waiting to log back in, so no, not yet.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Here is the link to my vod. I was streaming on Twitch at the time.
    Twitch www . twitch . tv / videos / 1165906888
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Erm…died while PvP flagged near a tree I guess?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.