Goodmorning players, devs, community.
Recently we (90 player company) and other companies on the server “Barri” are questioning the way declares work in New World.
To put in some statistics:
We’ve ran Everfall about 13 times since returning to Barri with about 35-55 members.
During these pushing we get an estimated amount of 30-40% influence in.
Out of these 10-15 times we’ve gotten the declare 0 times.
It’s always the same company getting the declares. They run with about even numbers, perhaps 10-15 max more.
The first 4-5 times you can put it on back luck, RNG, whatever.
After 5 times it becomes suspicious.
Same goes for other spots on the map.
There’s been multiple occasions where we’ve ran 80%, where other companies run 20%.
We don’t get the declare. The only statement from AGS we can find on this is:
“Every company that puts in 10% gets a chance to declare, if you put in more % you get a higher chance to get the declare”.
If this would be true, then statistically we should have an upperhand in the places where we run over 50% with only our company, still we’re not getting any of these declares.
Also the same company getting the declare on Everfall about 8-9 out of 13 times makes no sense when it’s a 5-10% difference statistically in influence pushed.
Either they know an exploit, bug, or your declaration system is on the same developer level as the rest of your game, flawed, not working, without logics. If we would barely get 10% and run with 5 people I would have a some form of understanding. Not when you get 0 out of 13 declarations with 35-55 people and getting 30-40% influence most of these runs.
We are getting annoyed, irritated & unmotivated to keep on announcing runs, gather the people, doing the work, while you, AGS, don’t seem to know how either statistics work, or have a flawed system, or are not able to fix an exploit regarding declarations.
Things we would want:
- A clear and updated statement (last one was 2021) on how declarations work.
- An answer if there’s an exploit, bug , whatever known to you regarding declarations, because I’m not consistantly going to ask 90 members to do pre-quests and run for hours on end to get influence just to get “BaD rNg” 13 times in a row as long as it’s not fixed or a clear statement on how it works.
- An insight on how declarations work statistically, 0 out of 13 times with 35-55 people running and us doing 40+% can’t be brushed away as “bad luck, bad rng”.
- The community letting us know within this topic if you have a simular experience regarding declarations
I hope you guys realise that the small hardcore player base you have left is being ruined by consistantly being unconsistant. There is no way in my eyes you can get 0 out of 13+ declares, and no reason when you lose declares multiple times when you as a company do 80% for hours on hours on hours and then have it being sniped by a 10 man company that barely gets 10% in. Where as the same company gets 80%+ win on declares when the gap might be 5-10% more influence then us.
- Statement on how declares work statistically
- Statement on known issues regarding exploits, bugs, on declarations
- Statement on how we get 0 declares out of 13 with 30-40% influence if your system is working
You have managed to ruin the game for 90% of the playerbase, take this chance to be honest and open towards the small hardcore playerbase that have kept on playing for hours a day trough all of this bs.