Declaring war while invasion is upcoming

Hello,

my company has just put a territory in conflict. Actually an invasion was announced, usually you can only declare war after the invasion is over. I had the option anyway and could also declare war. Thats what we did. Normally after 10 minutes it is announced who is attacking. But after 10 minutes I got the coin for the war declaration back, because the game said another company would have declared war. But we were the only ones. Now the countdown for the invasion can be seen and the area is stil conflict and no company has declared war. Now we are afraid that after the invasion we will not be able to declare war again and the invested time will be for nothing because we cant declare war. Is this problem known and can we declare war again after the invasion?

Hello @dxkev!

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, hope you are doing well!

As you stated, normally, once the invasion is over and the countdown ends, the possibility of declaring war is re-enabled, since you received all the coins back, once you can declare war again let us know if it worked correctly or if it is bugged to proceed with a report.

In case you cannot declare war after the countdown, try the following steps:

• Log out from New World for about 5/10 minutes.
  • Restart the game client.
  • Run an integrity check on Steam.
  • Check if you still cannot declare war.

In case that the issue persist, please share the following information to escalate the situation:

• Character name:
  • Server/region:
  • Company name:
  • DXDiag and logs in game:
  • Screenshots may be helpful

Instructions to get the logs:

DXdiag can be found in this link: Open and run DxDiag.exe

While these are the instructions for finding the in-game logs:

1. Press Windows+R on the keyboard, type %appdata% and press enter.
  2. Open the most recent file from this folder: /AppData/local/AGS/LogBackups.
  3. Paste the contents of the file into your message.

I will be expecting your answer, save travels at Aeternum!

Thanks in advance!

Hey @ModeratorZ

thanks for the response! I will come back to you in about 8-9 hours when the invasion is over.

1 Like

If the issue persists, do i upload the dxdiag and logs here or in a private Message?

Hi @dxkev!

If issue persist, the best way to help you would be contacting support through chat here: New World - Support | Amazon Games

That way we can receive the pertinent information to help you with this.

Be sure to have your game logs ready in case they ask for them:

• Provide 5 logs from: Users\AppData\Local\AGS\New World\LogBackups
  • DxDiag report: Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag. Click on dxdiag.exe. When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

Take care and stay healthy!
Safe travels! :woman_mage: :snowflake: