Defy death bugged

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: TM thelegend
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on:tupia
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:sometimes die while you have defy death up
    if you were pvping you will die and than stand up after few seconds
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:Die while i know i have defy death up
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: happens randomly
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: i have no idea

If its in Opr a void gauntlet user despelled your buff.

If you happen to have a video clip, it may help is identify if it was a void gauntlet that dispelled your buff, as @Austrianterror mentioned there.

happen to me in pve too and it use to happen to me before void gauntlet will try to get clip for it
also it revives me back which is weird

Is that the perk from the hatchet? Sometimes it won’t work for me too

ye been doing myrkgard and sometimes i die while i have it still up will try to recreate the bug after work

From what I understand you’re invincible for three seconds … or supposed to be. Sometimes that goes faster than you realize or the timer could be bugged

the timer already ticked down i waited for it today in myrkgard and i went in in portal , got taken down and few seconds later after i was down the defy death got activated while i am dying
xD you know the white glowing and the sound of it

Oh yeah that’s right. I haven’t seen it much myself but now that you mention it. Saved my rear end quite a few times. Man hope they can fix it if the timer is bugged. Love the hatchet. Used to hate it but gave it a chance after hearing good things and now it’s my life saver

i have vid for it @Pneuma dying while Defy death perk up - YouTube
armor is full voidbent

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.