Delay on blunderbuss reload after dodging

• What is your character name in New World: Rumdel
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Ohonoo
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I’m not sure if this is a bug, but it sure is annoying. If you take two shots with the blunderbuss, it immediately reloads. However, if you take two shots and then dodge before the reloading starts, there will be a one second or so pause after your dodge before you’ll reload.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • How did the issue effect your gameplay: It makes the blunderbuss feel awkward and clunky when dodging a lot.
  • Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
    https://youtu.be/GhPlfFlPndA

ye thats because the dodge animation isnt completly over, same for mana from the 200 / 250 int perk
or refreshing evasion…

I don’t think that’s what’s happening. I tested with a light armor load, too, and I still felt the delay.

1 Like

the problem is more pronounced with heavy armor, If you fire then duck away twice it stalls the reload for both dodges. which makes those damage increase from dodging perks useless.

Hi joshisanonymous,
Thanks for reporting on this bug, it sure sounds annoying to deal with. I will make sure to get a bug report sent up to the dev team so they can have a look. Have a great day!

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.