Delete this - problem is solved

The problem was handled by an AGS staff. I got replies that the person were banned again.

46 Likes

Alright now its enough. Bye

71 Likes

yeah if thats true im leaving the game thats it for me not gonna bother with this shit anymore

46 Likes

I stopped playing the game after 300 hrs becuase my time put into farm money was just made worthless by dupers who only got banned for 24 hours. I feel like this thread is gonna be deleted pretty soon.

44 Likes

bots and golds dupper are the ones that gave life to the servers.

unban them all

6 Likes

xd

On the Sanor server the guild (League of rats) dupped a lot of Void ore. They literally keep giving guild members Void sets for free.

Nobody as I know was banned, their guild leader using healing staff via bug (2 weapons, autoattacking like a machine gun) with Refreshing Move, so he also got zero cooldown on his spells.

Feels amazing…

Can GMs please check this info?

15 Likes

When they did so many things to emphasize “player driven economy” , they unban duper and let them keep their gold and gear…

=)

3 Likes

Only issue I have here, is why would he copy/paste the chat in one post, then post a screenshot of the chat in another?..

3 Likes

Wtf is this … its getting worse every day …

8 Likes

A company whose 100% of the members were in full voidbent and dominated 90% of the map suddenly disappeared after the ban waves. That made me quite confident in AGS in regards to damage control and all.

However since 1-2 days ago they seem to have been back and already started capturing territories.

Then this morning I come across this “information”.

I think AGS owes us an explanation. I’m starting to get sick of this.

44 Likes

I kinda don’t want to believe this happened but I’ve seen too much at this point. :frowning:

10 Likes

5 Million? That alone can wreck a server. The typical player has something like 20k. So his purchasing power represents now 250 players. or about 30% of all players on a typical server.

I guess he won New World.

11 Likes

lol @Luxendra

2 Likes

Honestly,

Fuck this game and the 480 hours I’ve wasted mindlessly grinding shit

31 Likes

There is no point to play this game honestly any more… The economy is completely banjaxxed and the cheaters are the only ones who get any reward.

I can’t be arsed with this garbage any longer.

18 Likes

The absurd, awful grind is made even worse every time you feel stupid from having actually grinded it the hard way instead of just exploiting and laughing at AGS’s threats of “taking action”.

18 Likes

Just create a new server for people to transfer to that completely wipes your character except for level and trade skill progress

I don’t care about HWM, my inventory, the materials I’ve farmed in my storage

Just give us a new server free of this shit Chuck holding the economy

11 Likes

it’s realy disapointing. and frustraiting. players trying to play for hundreads of hours but cheaters do money in few minutes and dont get punishing and they know about it =/. sad but true

7 Likes

@Kay Any response?

3 Likes