Depths expedition is bugged

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

• What is your character name in New World: Kehndra
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Duat
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: As my group reached Archdeacon Azamela I wasn’t able to do damage, receive damage or even trigger the boss to begin the fight. To try and reset this state I walked of the edge to try and kill myself but this didn’t work. I landed underneath the map and couldn’t do anything.
    Throughout the entire expedition I was able to damage and take damage from all mobs, however I noticed that I never was able to get the new respawns. I was only able to spawn at the beginning.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Was unable to do damage to boss and unable to take damage fromm boss
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: See Attached https://imgur.com/a/GYxrNzJ
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I couldn’t tell you. I have not checked if it was a reaccuring thing. Although my group did kick me, which forced me out of the expedition, however when I joined back I was still experiencing the same issue.
1 Like

I experienced the exact same bug today.

• What is your character name in New World: FallenCaesar
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Naxos

What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: The bug still appears whatever I do. Even starting a new instance with a new created group after relogging is still giving me the bug. It seems I can not play the depths expedition until the bug is fixed.

Encountered this bug today.
Server: Topan
In game name: schm0z

• Previously ran depths dungeon, however did not complete

• Earlier in the day, encountered fast travel bug in here

• Relogging did not resolve the bug, however at some later time, I noticed that I had the option to fast travel again (though i did not.)

• only fast travel that was done was a recall to inn
  • started and ran depth dungeon fine until Archdeacon Azamela

• While In the boss room, I was invincible and able to drop off the ledge without dying as well as take no damage from boss or ads

• As tank, I am unable to pull threat or inflict damage

• I am unable to take either teleporter to nature side or corrupted side

• i am able to access the note in the corner with E (use key)

• I removed all equipment

• I slotted new equipment

• We ultimately wiped the dungeon, and i closed the game for 15+ minutes

• Verified game files in steam - no files downloaded

• after this, I logged back in, confirmed fast travel was working and was able to complete the dungeon (albeit, I still did not receive the quest update because I died and hit ‘respawn’ in the final boss room which is apparently another bug, love all these bugs blocking me from doing the main quest btw)

1 Like

I encountered the same bug today. Even stated I needed to return to talk to complete. As soon as I took the TP the quest restated I needed to enter the depths to defeat commander thorpe

Server: Utensia
In game name: o0odnek

Exactly the same, I RIP’d 2 time on the boss, hit respawn and was stuck behind the stone door while allies were finishing the boss and I didn’t complete the main quest neither had loot for the quest “Meat for Nekumanesh”
I’m extremely disappointed

same with me today but seems like they aren’t helping at all with it. made a ticket so lets see if they help me with it. You down the boss in a group than you get the quest thats how every MMO works. Now can’t even play the game until it gets fixed which will be a long time…

1 Like

Encountered this bug today.
Server: Lesath
In game name: Monderialo

Had the bug today as well. The Expedition Run went all well, no problems until the Boss Azamela.

• All hits with 1st and 2nd weapoon didn’t connect with the Boss and the Adds it spawned.
  • Skills and enemy attacks didnt connect either.
  • After all Partymember have fallen, the Enemys registered me and tried to attack, without causing damage. After they respawned, the Boss reset.

After that the same reproducing steps like the poster Predicted on top of this thread.

Having same issue in Depths both bosses no damage to boss or to my character. Completed twice with different groups same thing happened. Did not complete main quest line wasted 2 hours.

Server: Cibola
In game name: Snnooogins23

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.