Depths (no dmg, invincibility bug)

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: BubbleTe
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Amenti
    *** Describe the issue you are experiencing:**

At the first boss (lady with the spawning dogs) i barely entered the arena because a teammates starte the fight. I couldnt deal damage or take damage, really annoying. So i tried to commit suicide by jumping off the map. but didnt die here either. This mean i could walk into the rocks etc and eventually i walked out of the map completly and came a square by square white space with the map floating above me and the sun shining really bright. Yet i tried to unstuck a few time, but every time i just got spawned at the place i was, i had to leave the expedition and reenter before the problem was sloved. Yet the same thing happend at the last boss. Really annoying. since i lost all the progress and didnt get the items for the quest.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug.

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Made me not complete my mission, wasted almost 40 min where i could have done some content that would actually reward me. Almost… ALMOST made me quit the game completly.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: yes, reenter the expedition. but then it occured again.

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I assume… not sure tbh. but,

1. Make someone start the boss encounter (so the doors start closing)
  2. When the doors are just about to close, dodge roll through the gap.
  3. Thats it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.