Devaloka server ROLLBACKED

@Lilorox @Kay @TheLawRich @Luxendra @Snaccident @TrevzorFTW @NW_Berserker_Mike
Unfortunately our guild is playing alone against the yellow ones, the purple ones and not enough the green ones also interfering and bugging the attack, now this rollback? I believe you are not able to return what we lost in the rollback, so this is goodbye!

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

• What is your character name in New World: MuTanTe
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Devaloka
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: My guild win war in Reekwater and setup influency war in Windsward today 21/11/21 (war start 20:30 end 21:00 BRT and setup influency war start
    approximately 21:10 and end 100% influency approximately 22:20 BRT)
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: BUG ROLLBACK wrongdoing
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: We will all stop playing the game if there is no urgent retraction.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No, i don’t want to pay again, thats pathetic seriously
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

37 Likes

DETAIL THAT I’M NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT THE INVASION WE LOST BECAUSE OF THE CRASH ON THE SERVER

14 Likes

BUMP
Not only this the mass reports and amazon doing nothing about it its killing your game congratz

19 Likes

So many bugs, and now did we get a rollback with no reason?
Come on Amazon! WtH

15 Likes

BUMP!
One more bug! This is ridiculous! Taking the territory after a huge war, then getting 100% influence in windsward for this rollback to happen. Fix it!! I’m already deeply discouraged with this game with so many problems…

12 Likes

Basically, what happened is that a green faction company took over Reekwater today from a purple company in a successfully executed war. They also executed enough PVP missions to throw Windsward under conflict and declared war right after. However, around 11pm BRT the world Devaloka went through an unscheduled maintenance that rolledback the territory conquested and the pvp progress/war declaration, and even ate the company’s invested money during the process.

We have been facing unscheduled maintenance everyday around the same time, where players have been reporting a plethora of difference issues, such as losing expedition orbs - and as of today, having to pay house taxes twice.

We do hope we have compensation for these issues, specially to the guild that lost a conquered territory, otherwise a lot of people are going to quit. For we have been playing extremely laggy wars (you can check OP’s streams), having this rollback is fatal coup de grace.

17 Likes

So many bugs, and now did we get a rollback with no reason?
Come on Amazon! WtH

14 Likes

We need this fixed…today!

If this isn’t fixed… it’s #xal.

14 Likes

please amazon help us! #xal

13 Likes

I hope AGS has a quick answer and fixes the issue.

13 Likes

This realy need to be fixed as soon as possible. #XAL

14 Likes

Justice for Gorilla Mode!!!

12 Likes

@Ligase48

12 Likes

If that’s not fixed, I’m out. I’m really tired…

14 Likes

please AGS, we need answers.

12 Likes

please fix this, amazon!

12 Likes

So cool to group 50 people on a call to battle for a territory, spend 3 hours between war (getting reekwater) and getting 100% influence on windsward, pay the tax, and get that b…sh…t rollback, it’s been weeks that this game is only kidding with us, mass report against us, people getting our influenced territory abusing of a bug and literally NOTHING HAPPENS, i`m sick ragnatales 2022.

13 Likes

Bom em primeiro ponto, vocês tem razão em reclamar da atual situação do servidor, a guerra que tem tese é o ponto alto da experiência PVP do jogo, até onde sei foi justa e se foi vencida por vocês, vocês tem todo direito de reclamar.

Mas acho valido ressaltar a atual situação do jogo em si em todos os servidores, não só no Devaloka.

Claro que como player do Devaloka, eu fico frustado com isso, mas infelizmente a Amazon não tá muito afim de concertar isso.

12 Likes

O jogo está se desgastando a cada dia, mas continuamos jogando, reunindo a galera, organizando conteúdo, fazendo PVP open world, subindo influência e puxando guerras.
Mas hoje foi a gota d’água! Deram um rollback!!! Nem quando duplicaram gold e itens fizeram um rollback! Por que assim do nada?
Eu acho que o descontentamento é generalizado entre todos os servidores… f*da

12 Likes

I’m really disappointed to see this game broking down, AGS unable to fix critical and annoying issues!
a couple of month ago I heard some Amazon’s developer saying how the things get done there, now we can see him said the true!

11 Likes