Devaloka with overlooking

Server devaloka (SA) It’s overcrowded, are you going to do something about it? Raise the player limit to 2500, we need an urgent solution, all of us, we don’t want players standing in line to stop playing again, we need your help (URGENT) There are players who come back from work at night and want play and can’t because of the queue.

25 Likes

2 Likes

it’s frustrating to see the company’s neglect after the problem that arose with the server merge.

2 Likes

Hello @juniorkoreia2021,

I’m really sorry that you’re having issues with the server access, this is something being worked on and we constantly try to solve this issues to improve the experience of our players.

For now I wouldn’t be able to provide you an estimated time for a resolution on this so I can advice you to keep an eye on the news section for any update: Official News - New World Forums

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!

4 Likes

e fica assim um bom tempo, papo de 1 a 2 horas.

1 Like

Amazing how great you guys are at creating problems, and leaving players unsolved. Amazon created this situation with another bad decision they made; people who bought the game just can’t log in due to these queues every night… More professionalism please, you’re ruining the customer experience…

4 Likes

Ta dificil não, ta IMPOSSIVEL de jogar New World. Eu trabalho de manhã e faço faculdade a noite, o tempo que eu tenho pra jogar é de uma hora e meia quando eu chego da aula, mas eu tenho desistido pq demoro 40 minutos na fila todo santo dia e daí não dá!!!

1 Like

Please fix it as soon as possible. We want to enjoy the new update!

1 Like

really, it’s impossible to play on the SA server.
a lot of time trying to get into the game.

2 Likes

Hello Aeternum dwellers and welcome @Braulio to the forums,

I thank you all for your feedback regarding queue times and your ideas on how this can be improved. This conversation would be better addressed in the Feedback section of the forums so I have moved the post.

Please bear in mind you can also submit your valuable feedback In-Game by doing the following:

1- Press “Esc”, select Game Menu, and then Submit Feedback.
2- Provide a description of the feedback, rate your experience, and then select Submit.

Hope this helps and see you in Aeternum! :wolf:

I work 12 hours a day, I get home at night and I can’t play on the Server that I have my character in SA, I stay in the queue for 2 to 3 hours, I don’t have time to log in, so I have to choose to sleep to go to work or play. Guys, I play, we all work, we can’t wait that long just to have a little fun at night, no one is able to log in to liven up the day a little.

1 Like

Another thing to add. You are making players wait 30 min to 1:20 to then get you game crashed randomly or get a lag detected at wars. Yesterday at war we get like 15 disconnected players making it unfair for us. Then we have an invasion and the brutes where going through walls and making it inside the fort without even breaking doors. I have clips about this and its crazy. The people that come back because of the update will leave again soon if you dont repair your game.

1 Like

2 Likes

A falta de uma solução efetiva por parte dos desenvolvedores chega a ser uma falta de respeito com nós do server S/A. Infelizmente o que vai acontecer é a perda massiva de players. O merge não devia ter acontecido.

2 Likes

If the developers cared about players dropping the game the response would have been immediate.

2 Likes

20:38 CL, 21:38 BRT

2 weeks without any solution.

No one it do more damage to this game & his community as the devs of AGS.

2 Likes

Realmente não dá levar essa equipe da Amazon a sério… os caras só atrapalha o jogo fazendo merda em cima de merda. Qual a dificuldade de uma empresa gigante aumentar a capacidade do servidor pra 2500 ou 3000 pessoas?! Vai ter debandada de player novamente largando o game.

2 Likes

Vergonha da profission

3 Likes

1 Like

Mais vergonha que 1-7?