Developer Kay knew about this glitch in July. Their response?

Yeah but it’s not been used brother for these weekly updates… again we need the PTR up.

@Kay I’ve looked through this thread a bit and you’ve been really professional addressing people and trying to make things better for this game. I really appreciate your hard work as well as all of the other devs in the game. It’s a really fun game and I plan on spending more time on it.

Gamer-Karens gonna complain about everything, don’t worry about them.

9 Likes

I can make a public bug tracker that uses Jira’s API based off certain tags. newworld/tracker. Make all players happy, and it would be a super sexy interface. I’ve got a nice background.

And then whatever else you need me for :wink:

@kay are you talking taking action against the exploiters as in gold dupers or people destroying everyone with skill bugs like hatchet and great axe speed or everything above. im also worried about a roll back across the boards. has this option been taken off the table yet?

1 Like

I read that twitter thread, he apologized later for it because he worked on the netcode 5 years ago, not today.

Working on this one too. Hope to have a change out soon but it requires work from not just the game team, so there’s a ton of coordination happening to get this one addressed.

37 Likes

hahaha i’ve already uninstalled new world and i am playing other games as of this morning :stuck_out_tongue:

@Umbramagus all the better for the New World community!

9 Likes

i might literally go back to tarkov or wow at this point sadly man…

Thank you for the response :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Kay, you and your team should be embarrassed and ashamed by this debacle of a game. But go ahead and keep up with the snarky comments.

3 Likes

Thats freaking awesome to hear, I’m glad this is getting fixed. Should make bans much much more effective.

3 Likes

For the family sharing stuff:

This isn’t as urgent as other things, because AGS can easily link the accounts together to the same steam ID, which means they can poof them all if there is matching bans once they fix it. So if people are playing on new accounts, they are in over their heads if they think it will stay unbanned. - Orrzy

2 Likes

Since you’re active here, can you tell us anything about the magic weapons, please?

2 Likes

yea dude no point wasting your time anymore its sad i want to play new world but i literally cant LOL

the game is so broken i can’t even play @DeadpunkTTV

It is used, just not by us. they were testing on it just 4 days ago

37 Likes

I appreciate your work and respect you coming here to talk. I hope the team gets through this OK and can make New World as great as we all want it to be.

8 Likes

same dude i want/wanted to play this game but with all the stuff unavaliable i might as well just apply for a refund for this game

its because the game engine and server can not handle all the inputs in siege LOL
@delity its their way of trying to keep things together without openly saying it in patch notes

1 Like