Developers Not providing Informaton on Downtime for schedule maintence

Logged in tonight to find a message on my UI from the developers that the server was going down and to look at newworld.com for more info. Upon landing at newworld.com the only info I found was the normal webpage advertising the winter convergence, even checking forum, nothing about tonights 1/19/22 update. So even the info im gettng in game about updates is just another run around circle. If you take the server down and tell people to check website please at least put the details on the website your redirecting people to… its simple like have a splashpage, SERVER MAINTENCE, then included the why. jfc

1 Like

Stop complaining about devs, they will get upset :frowning:

3 Likes

Actually the message in login screen says check the forums, and this was found upon checking forums.

1 Like

actually it says check newworld.com for more details on my end so pardon your confusion. and secondly they dont make it easy to find info. i try to check the latest on forums and its a bunch of individual post like this one. If they redirect me to newworld.com thats where the info should be. its not my job to search for something they said they provided on there website. maybe include the devtracker post url instead of just newworld.com because not everyone playing the game can find their way there. imo . let alone to assume everyone playing the game has signed up for the forums or even has access to do so

I hope its not just disabling character creation that they are doing and actually fixes the bug that stops players from advancing faction rank.

1 Like

The login screen definitely says check forums.newworld.com. so no, I’m not confused. We may be referring to different messages, sounds like you mean the in-game message, while I’m referring to the “lobby” message +
(Character selection screen)

2 Likes

Naaawwww should momy come and hug you?

yes especially if she is 3 foot tall

Reading properly can be hard.

1 Like

You should probably take your own advice then. I never said he was wrong (if you would actually read).

I don’t remember forums.newworld.com and newworld.com being the same place but I might be wrong

is what I wrote, I never wrote that HIS message (in-game) was the same as mine. Stop trying to be a smartass when you clearly can’t even follow a thread.

1 Like

Thank you. Forgot other people’s clients act different. Have a great weekend!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.